This month is all about healing and recovery. Most of our patients understand that optimizing your hormones will help speed up the recovery process and help prevent future injury. While this helps, we do offer treatments that soley focus on healing for quicker recovery times.
Each treatment works a little different, and works with different types of recovery. Some of the protocols afford you to train harder assisting you in reaching your phyisical progress goals. Other protocols are dedicated to decreasing inflammation and improving regeneration.
These treatments can be stacked together safely and there very limited contraindications. Below Ive listed a small profile with some studies for our 3 most popular healing medications. Please reach out if you are interested in any and I will offer discounted prices. Also note that CJC/Ipamorelin is listed on here. I realize we went over this last month but we have decided to continue to run the specail this month too.
TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscles, skin, heart, and eyes. T• Up-regulates Actin and forms a ternary complex with actin and profilin.
• Increased cells in healing.
• Improves cell migration to the cite of the injury
• Soft tissue repair – tendon, ligament, muscle sports, and athletic injuries.
• Reduces scar tissue.
• Significant repair and regenerative properties.
• Enlarged muscle growth, muscle tone, and muscular stamina.
4-week protocol 2 vials: Reconstitution is with 4mL’s of BAC water. Inject 100 units (1mL) 3.75 mg 2x per week
4-week protocol 1 vial: Reconstitution is with 4 mL’s BAC water. Inject 50 units (0.50mL) 1.87 mg 2x per week
BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from the human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments. Also, BPC 157 seems to protect organs and to prevent ulcers of the stomach. This peptide is also shown to decrease pain in damaged areas. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help aid skin burns to heal at a faster rate and increase blood flow to damaged tissues.
• Tendon healing.
• Decrease pain.
• Increase collagen synthesis.
• Quicker recovery times post-injury.
• Wound and bone healing.
• Decrease in inflammation.
• Intestinal issues.
• Protects the heart.
• Reverse opioid tolerance
• Enhance GABA neurotransmission.
I came across more studies of BPC-157 that I thought might pique your interests. It really is an amazing product. Look at the benefits of the brain-gut axis and how it helps with the CNS. It has so many more benefits!!!
- POSSIBILITY FOR PRACTICAL REALIZATION OF THE BRAIN-GUT AXIS IN THERAPY
- BPC 157 IN PERIPHERY-BIOLOGICAL ACTIONS AND SIGNIFICANCE FOR CENTRAL EFFECTS
- INTERACTIONS WITH DOPAMINERGIC, SEROTONERGIC, GABAergic AND OPIOID SYSTEMS
- BPC 157 IN CORRELATION WITH AMPHETAMINE AND HALOPERIDOL
- BPC 157 IN DEPRESSION
- BPC 157 INHIBITS BOTH ACUTE ALCOHOL INTOXICATION AND ALCOHOL WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS
- BPC 157 IN CUPRIZONE-INDUCED BRAIN DAMAGE
- BPC 157 IN TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- BPC 157 IN SPINAL CORD INJURY
I believe every patient can benefit from a treatment protocol of BPC-157 500 mcg capsules and that is the best part. It is available orally. You know how patients get when they have to give themselves an injection.
This study demonstrated the promoting effect of BPC 157 on tissue healing is potentially associated with the increased expression of growth hormone receptors in tendon fibroblasts. This finding also suggests a different way to promote tissue healing by increasing the expression of growth hormone receptors to promote the beneficial effect of growth hormone in terms of enhanced proliferation. In addition, the amount of growth hormone used can theoretically be reduced and also the cost of therapy. BPC 157 may play an essential role in promoting tendon healing and potential clinical usage in the future is expected.
This is a perfect example of why you would want to stack peptides together in healing protocols. You can use the CJC1295/Ipamorelin 2-4 times per day, which is going to increase HGH > increase IGF1 > increase GH receptors and protein levels in tendon fibroblasts.
A previous study showed that BPC 157 has no direct effect on promoting the proliferation or the expression of PCNA gene in tendon fibroblasts, although it enhances the migratory ability of tendon fibroblasts . The healing of the injured tendon involves a lot of complex pathways. It progresses through overlapping stages of inflammation, regeneration, and remodeling.
Thymosin beta-4 has been shown to increase proliferation and cell mitigation.
When you take all three of them together, it would be a triple threat of healing.
Reconstitution is with 7.5 mL of bacteriostatic water. Inject 25 units in the AM. Our 15 mg vial would last 30 days with 500 mcg per dose.
Capsules are 500 mcg per capsule and take one capsule per day.
During human aging, there is an increase in the activity of inflammatory, cancer-promoting, and tissue destructive genes plus a decrease in the activity of regenerative and reparative genes. The human blood tripeptide GHK possesses many positive effects but declines with age. It improves wound healing and tissue regeneration (skin, hair follicles, stomach, and intestinal linings, and boney tissue), increases collagen and glycosaminoglycans, stimulates the synthesis of decorin, increases angiogenesis, and nerve outgrowth, possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, and increases cellular stemness and the secretion of trophic factors by mesenchymal stem cells. Recently, GHK has been found to reset genes of diseased cells from patients with cancer or COPD to a more healthy state. Cancer cells reset their programmed cell death system while COPD patients’ cells shut down destructive tissue genes and stimulate repair and remodeling activities.
Copper peptide GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex of the tripeptide glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine. The tripeptide has a strong affinity for copper(II) and was first isolated from human plasma. The positive effects of GHK-Cu in the body decrease with age; thus, there is an increase in inflammation, harmful activity, and tissue destruction. In plasma, the level of GHK-Cu is about 200 ng/ml at age 20. By the age of 60, the level drops to 80 ng/ml.
GHK was discovered during studies comparing the effect of human plasma from young persons (age 20–25) to plasma from older persons (age 50–70) on the functioning of incubated slices of human hepatic tissue. The younger plasma more effectively induced a profile associated with youth by suppressing fibrinogen synthesis. The active factor was found to be GHK. Since then numerous studies over the course of four decades demonstrated that this simple molecule
Developing and testing GHK-based products for internal use to support the health of elderly populations and as a complementary therapy in cancer treatment is one possible direction for future research. Based on both biological and gene data, GHK also has the potential to be developed into an anti-anxiety and anti-pain supplemental treatment, and it may be an essential component in a future complex approach to COPD therapy.
Neurodegeneration, the progressive death of neurons, loss of brain function, and cognitive decline is an increasing problem for senior populations. Its causes are poorly understood, and therapies are largely ineffective. Neurons, with high energy and oxygen requirements, are especially vulnerable to detrimental factors, including age-related dysregulation of biochemical pathways caused by altered expression of multiple genes. GHK (glycyl-l-histidyl-l-lysine) is a human copper-binding peptide with biological actions that appear to counter aging-associated diseases and conditions.
GHK on genes important in healthy aging.
- Improves wound healing and tissue regeneration (skin, hair follicles, bones, stomach, intestinal linings, and liver)
- Increases collagen and glycosaminoglycans
- Stimulates the synthesis of decorin
- Increases angiogenesis, and nerve outgrowth
- Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Increases cellular stemness and the secretion of trophic factors by mesenchymal stem cells [3–6].
- The Suppression of Fibrinogen Synthesis. Fibrinogen is an excellent predictor of mortality especially in patients with cardiovascular complications. GHK was isolated as a plasma factor that suppressed fibrinogen synthesis in liver tissue.
- Activation of the Ubiquitin/Proteasome System (UPS). The UPS removes damaged proteins. Higher activities of the UPS appear to retard aging effects.
- Activation of DNA Repair Genes. DNA damage is promptly repaired in young and healthy cells, however, as we age, DNA damage starts accumulating. Resetting the activity of DNA repair genes can diminish the deleterious effects of aging.
- Antioxidant Genes. Free radicals and toxic end products of lipid peroxidation are linked to atherosclerosis, cancer, cataracts, diabetes, nephropathy, Alzheimer’s disease, and other severe pathological conditions of aging.
- Suppression of Insulin and Insulin-Like Genes. The insulin family has been proposed as a negative controller of longevity; higher levels of insulin and insulin-like proteins reduce the lifespan.
- Tissue Repair by TGF Superfamily. General tissue repair by the TGF superfamily as exemplified by COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Cancer Controlling Genes. Caspase, growth regulatory, and DNA repair genes are important in cancer suppression.
Below, covers GHK’s relationship with the following.
- Nerve Outgrowth
- Copper Lack in Nerve Diseases
- Anti-Anxiety and Anti-Pain
- Anti-Oxidant Biological and Gene Expression Data
- DNA Repair Data and Gene Expression DNA Repair
- Restoring Regeneration after Cortisone Treatment
- Gene Expression—Clearing Damaged Protein with the Ubiquitin-Proteasome System (UPS)
- Gene Expression—Neurons
- Gene Expression—Motor neurons
- Gene Expression—Glial cells
- Gene Expression—Astrocytes
- Gene Expression—Schwann
- Gene Expression—Myelin
- Gene Expression—Dendrite
- Gene Expression—Oligodendrocyte cells
- Gene Expression—Schwann cells
- Gene Expression—Spinal
- Possible methods of the therapeutic use of GHK for nerve disease
Protocol: Reconstitute with 6mL bacteriostatic water inject 20 units (0.2mL) SQ daily.
The Effect of the Human Peptide GHK on Gene Expression Relevant to Nervous System Function and Cognitive Decline.
CJC 1295 is a synthetically produced peptide that can increase your plasma growth hormone levels. Initially, CJC 1295 was developed to treat diseases and medical conditions for patients who had muscle disorders, diseases, and burn victims. CJC 1295 has drawn many individuals like athletes from around the globe for its incredible benefits and minimal side effects to enhance their performance on the field and in the gym. The primary purpose of CJC-1295 is to boost protein synthesis levels and help fuel the growth of muscle tissues in the body. Many benefits will be derived by users who are incorporating CJC-1295 to their regimen; among these are:
• Decrease body fat.
• Improve sleep quality.
• Increase cognitive function.
• Quicker recovery times post-injury.
• Increased muscle mass.
• Increase in strength.
It is used alongside Ipamorelin because of the synergistic effects and increased GH release levels. An increase in growth hormone levels. These are naturally released by the pituitary glands, and as your body stops producing the hormone as you age, a supplement, such as Ipamorelin, can naturally help increase those dissipated levels. If using it with CJC 1295, you can experience a correlation in increased muscle mass levels. With more extended-release periods, more significant results are achievable. So, if you want to gain more muscle mass, or if you just want to increase levels of lean muscle mass, you are going to realize these possibilities when you incorporate the use of Ipamorelin into your daily regimen. Less downtime. You will recover faster, your body will recuperate more quickly, and you are back on your feet faster. So, you won’t experience as much downtime after a tough workout, letting you get back to your regimen faster. Faster weight loss is achieved. Increase in lean muscle mass, increase in metabolic rate and increase growth hormones, all work together to help you burn more calories, and conversely lose more weight in less time. Your skin, nails, and hair will look better. It can work to help fight the signs of aging, and you are going to look and feel younger. A younger, more jovial appearance is almost instantly realized among users who incorporate Ipamorelin to their workout and diet regimen.
Reconstitution is with 6 mL of bacteriostatic water. Inject 10 units in the AM and 10 units in the PM. You also do not want to over saturate the pituitary and doses of over 100 mcg CJC1295 per injection does that, plus they do not see a higher spike in GH. You do not want to spike insulin around the time of these injections. No carbs 2-3 hour pre-injection or 30 min post-injection.