Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by the liver and it is considered the master antioxidant in the body. It is the most abundant antioxidant produced by the cells that can help combat free radicals. It is essential for protecting the cells against oxidative damage which can lead to all kinds of health issues as well as speed up the rate at which the body ages.
As we get older, levels of Glutathione in the body decrease which puts the body at risk. This is why Glutathione supplementation is so important to keep your body at its optimum health and slow down the aging process. Glutathione helps improve cellular function, liver health, detoxification, antioxidant activity, as well as protects against a range of health conditions and degenerative diseases.
Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
Your cells contain glutathione, which is a substance made from three amino acids: cysteine, glutamate, and glycine.
People also take glutathione to try to treat weakened immune systems or infertility, as well as many other conditions.
- Reduces oxidative stress.
- Brighten skin and help improve skin tone.
- Decrease the body of free radicals and toxins.
- May improve psoriasis.
- Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Improves insulin resistance in older individuals.
- Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease.
- Reduces symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- May help fight against autoimmune disease.
- May reduce the impact of uncontrolled diabetes.
- May minimize respiratory disease symptoms.